Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My Fitness: Jillian Michaels: Making the Cut Review

Jillian Michaels: Making the Cut (Book).  This is not a DVD, but rather a book filled with Jillian’s nutritional advice and a workout program for the gym.  It is by far my favorite Jillian Michaels product and the one where I saw the most results.  You’ll have to have a gym membership to do the workouts, and they’ll take you at least an hour, but they are legit. 

Things I liked about the book: it offers much more detailed advice and information as compared with the DVDs. It’s reasonably priced (about $25 + tax) and the workouts yielded amazing results.  My husband (fiance at the time) really noticed a big change in the way that I looked while I was following this program. Things that weren't for me: I tend to push myself harder when I am working out with a DVD/coach.  The instructions for several of the moves are confusing and I had to search the internet for exactly how they were supposed to be done.  I didn’t want to take the book to the gym, so I would type out the workouts and take them with me.  Overall, if you are self-motivated and can push yourself hard, I would recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment