Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Coming Soon... P90X3


Yes - the rumors are true - P90X3 will be here in less than one month! (December 10th!!!) And you guessed it... it's already on my Christmas List!! Here's some more information about the program (if you missed either of my first two updates, click here: Part 1 and Part 2):

Types of Workouts: I mentioned before that there are 20 different workouts. These will include workouts like: MMX, Agility, Accelerator, Decelerator, Mobility, Isometrics, Plyometrics, Warrior, and many more!

Can I get an effective workout in only 30 minutes? “Science is showing that the vast majority of results come from the workout from the first 30 minutes anyway, so I talk a little bit less…”
- Tony Horton

At a recent conference, Tony Horton said "P90X was never designed for people who wanted to lose 100 pounds... P90X3, however, is designed for people who want to lose a lot of weight"

As I mentioned before - customers who order through their coach will receive a FREE GIFT: If you order through my
TeamBeachbody Website by December 31, you'll receive a free 1-on-1 leg workout DVD AND a P90X3 hat.

This program is projected to sell-out (and be on backorder), and there will not be a pre-order (like there was with P90X2), so sign up
HERE
 to receive a reminder from me when it is released!

I'll be doing P90X3 as part of my on-line fitness accountability groups starting January 1, 2014, so if you want in the group, please let me know now so I can save you a spot! Email me at
coachrachelmcmichael@gmail.com with the subject line "P90X3 January Challenge Group"

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment