Friday, October 18, 2013

Coming Soon... P90X3!


Yes - the rumors are true! I was on a call last week with one of the cast members of the new P90X3 DVD series, and it is going to be AWESOME!  Here are a few of the details:

Release date: December 10th
Length: The workout will be 30-minutes a day, 5 days a week.
It is NOT a graduate program like P90X2 was - there's even a modifier for every move!
Free Gift: If you order through my
TeamBeachbody Website by December 31, you'll also receive a free 1-on-1 leg workout DVD and a P90X3 hat.

This program is projected to sell-out (and be on backorder), and there will not be a pre-order (like there was with P90X2), so sign up
HERE to receive a reminder from me when it is released!

I'll be doing P90X3 as part of my on-line fitness accountability groups starting January 1, 2014, so if you want in the group, please let me know now so I can save you a spot! Email me at
coachrachelmcmichael@gmail.com with the subject line "P90X3 January Challenge Group"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment